2018-03-09

Standing on the chair

 Click image to enlarge!
Standing on the chair
© NF Photo 180116, Katrineholm

I could not help but smile when I saw this reflection. It seems like I am standing on the red chair in the restaurant.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend Reflection

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

5 comments:

  1. Great job to look beyond the obvious .... cool shot! And now, get your feet off the seats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially since you're holding the camera down, not at your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layering to get that effect!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,