2017-10-27

Framing the sun

 Click image to enlarge!
Framing the sun
© NF Photo 171002, Yellowstone

This was a fun image. I was sitting behind the drivers seat and we stopped as we did see a raptor. While the other left the car I noticed this scene through the window and took a few shots, Underexposed ones. Then I showed them to the others and they immediately tried to get shots like this. But could not as this was only seen from the seat where I was sitting. Going out of the car the angle was different and the sun was not embraced by the tree.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

15 comments:

Welcome to my blog,